So, this year is actually 15yrs since I started taking #MCing...



So, this year is actually 15yrs since I started taking #MCing seriously. Soooo, I decided to go through my old flyers and make a list of all the artists I’ve either #MCed on their set, or, if they are an #MC, we’ve done some back 2 back.

I’m SURE there’s some I’ve missed out, some flyers I’ve missed, some nights I’ve forgotten or that are lost in a haze to the alcohol. I’ve included only signed/established artists as well, otherwise we’d be here forever. Also, I’ve not included artists that were on the same line up, because again, we’d be here forever. These are specifically people who I have been on stage with at the same time. As part of the same act.

Looking back, its a decent list and spans a lot of different sub genres, although HEAVILY leaning into #DnB and #Dubstep, there’s some #HipHop, #Bassline, #Breaks and #Garage in there for good measure.

Here’s to many more years to come, and a growing list of acts I get to work with!

#aems #aemsmc #mc #dj #bass #music #dnb4life #dnbfamily #dubstepfamily #drumnbass #drumandbass #jungle #rave #grime
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7XD9cxgZz-/?igshid=1moxy8l1s4vi5


from Tumblr https://ift.tt/2upUY8T
via IFTTT